Before proceeding with your orders, there are a few things you should know.
- We will notify and contact the contact number that is given at the “Shipping Address” portion during your checkout on the day of delivery. Please bear in mind to make sure the number is correct and it is the recipient’s number.
- If the recipient is unable or unavailable to receive the items during delivery, any re-attempt of delivery will incur an additional charge similar to that of the original delivery charges.
- Very uncommon does it occur, but should the cakes ordered become unavailable due to unforeseen reasons, we will replace it with the next best tasting cake of the same value to make it up to you.
- Changes to the order cannot be made 24 hours before the scheduled delivery time as the cake would have been prepared and is scheduled to be delivered.
- A picture of the cake and recipient would be taken at the point of when our customers received their cakes to ensure that
Our customer have received the cake ( whether is the recipient stated in the invoice or anyone receiving on their behalf )
The cake is delivered in one piece ( good condition , or unless you prefer them to be cut in slices )
If you are planning for a surprise delivery for your loved ones on their birthday or any special occasions, our experience tells us that they tend to take time off so kindly confirm that they will be able to receive the cake when it arrives.
If you would like us to leave the cake at any guard house, please make sure there is a fridge available for food storage because we wouldn't want your cake to melt or become ant food. #TRUESTORY😢